- Started in Sept 2014 when we had our first Frenchie litter from our amazing blue fawn girl Violet. My family and I were instantly hooked, having puppies in our home growing up with my two children was something we treasured. We could not resist, so we kept one of Violets babies and called her Lyla.
- Not long after this we were given the chance of moving into a huge old school house with grounds. Although this would be costly, we knew it would be the perfect place for our children and to expand our animal business.
- Our animal family grew very quickly and we enjoyed turning our home into the perfect place for pups to be born and raised.
- Every day I would look for more ways to help KK grow and for my fur babies to have the best.
- DNA was a tricky one but I mastered it, and now even my children know what it's all about.
- It's now 3 years into my dream of surrounding myself with puppies. I've certainly done that, and with a delivery suite and nursery it's a joy to call this my day job..
- Puppies have been sold to lovely families in USA, Singapore, Germany and China.
- We even have a few celebrity clients.
For more pictures of mums, dads and past puppies please click on the button above and you will be directed to our Facebook page.
3 years on
Not only do we breed amazing puppies, but have moved into the stud world...
We now have a purpose built clinic for matings, K & Co CLINIC and offer pregnancy scanning also sperm evaluation.
We send chilled semen all over the world so our clients can breed KK babies of their own.... It's amazing when our international clients send us pictures of pups born from my stud boys as far afield as France & USA....
If you are interested any of the services our clinic provides, please click on the button above and you will be directed to the clinics Facebook page.